HipHopPizza is Here!

Luis

Reaction score
Globalism is Here!

hello, and welcome to my new site. It's nothin as spectacular as JavaPrides site, or AOFrozenCity, but its simple and sweet. It's NOT all about HipHop, but that happens to be my favorite kind of music. :) I added the Gloalism part, because my site will grow, and attempt to have a little bit of everything! From creative writing, to graphics, to jokes and Pics. Please don't hesitate to show up, and I will be creating an area for all of my friends from here, and the surrounding deaf communities, hopefully. It's brand new, so there aren't many topics.. but i wanted to keep it kinda small for just starting out. hope to see some of you there.:)

In Best Regards,

Luis.B

Globalism is here!

Last edited:
Is hip-hop is like rap music?....Forgive me I don't know much about music just country and soft rock....

Yes, HipHop is like rap music, but without all of the "Bling Bling, jewelry, girls, and all of that stuff. It talks more about Real Life situations, problems affecting the world, and is really more of a culture, than a music category. it encompasses or involves, rapping, breakdancing, graffiti, and deejaying. :) thanks for asking, so now you have a better idea Angel. peace

:giggle: ..I know what you mean there!

Your forum looks really cool... :thumb:

That's pretty cool, LuisB. Keep up the good work.

Advice: When you first realize that your site is growing and has real potential of becoming a popular site, get a domain name and web hosting account while you're at it. It'll be a hassle if you wait too long, trust me. This is something I learned when I first started a deaf forum back in the day (DeafAve.com).

If you have any questions, just holla at me.

Good luck. :thumb:

Back