Hillary for President! Vote?

The bloggers and members took the links from websites to add in their blog and Forum to share their views and want to listen comments´s view on those link. So? If you want the just fact without opinion and feeling then Forum is not right for you.
There is nothing wrong with stating opinions. The important point is not confusing fact with opinions.

Yes I often said in several threads. I am sorry that you missed it. :)
I didn't say that I missed you saying that. I've read your posts many times that where you say that. I said that I've haven't seen you do that yet. You say that you post both sides but you don't actually do it.

For you, I am not human but Foreigner.
Where on earth do you get that bizarre idea? And since when is a foreigner not human? We're all foreigners in other countries. So what?

Is it forbid to suggest/recommend the people from different countries? I do not see anything that I break AD´s rule for suggest/recommend the people anything.
What is this fixation with "rules" and the forbidden? No one is forbidding you from posting anything. But that doesn't mean everyone has to accept every word that you post as golden.

If Alex want his Forum for Americans only then he would ban me from register his account, don´t he? Its about open minded and common sense, we all can share our views with suggest/recommend instead of treat us as foreigeners, that´s what Alex want. I will respect if Alex said that his Forum is for Americans only.
Again, where on earth do you get these overblown perceptions?

If you want to tell Americans how to vote and live, be my guest. I'm sure you will be just as accepting when we criticize German politics and culture, and tell you how to vote and live.

I consider the people as Racist who see person as foreigner, not human, no matter either how different their skin color is.
Since you and I are the same race, I know that you aren't referring to us. Since I never brought up race as an issue in this thread I can't solve it for you.

How could a lot of people solve with $100,000 bill themselves without anyone's assistance that's because they don't have healthcare insurance? How can social worker solve million uninsured people with those huge bills?
As I said before, the social worker doesn't "solve" the debt; the social worker is a mediator in the negotiations.

I don't beleive that the people do not need anyone including social worker for the help when they receive huge bills or have severe problem. They would end to sell their house to be homeless or live at shelter or kill themselves or whatever if their help are being deny.
OK, I'm lying. :roll:

I hereby induct Reba into sainthood solely on the basis of patience! :giggle:

Yes I have in my previous posts. I explained you why I support her plan because her plan is almost similar to EU countries. I am sorry that my posts are being ignored.
I asked you to convince me that Hillary's plan would benefit me as an American. What good or relevance is there in European examples? Hillary's plan will affect Americans, not Europeans. Our tax system is not the same as Europe's. Americans are the voters and taxpayers here; Europeans are not. We want to know what health care plan will work for us.

Yes you asked and I explained the example to compare with EU system. That´s what Hillary want. I am sorry that it doesn´t meet your satisfactory.
Excuse me? If Hillary wants a European plan then she should move to Europe. Americans want an American plan or none at all. This isn't Europe, and our system of government is not the same.

I already explained in my previous posts why I support Hillary´s plan because I know what it is that´s why I support her fully. You are the one who don´t want to understand.
If you want Hillary's plan for you, then you can have it. But please don't force it on us Americans. We're the ones who would have to pay for it. It doesn't come out of your pocket.

How? How can they acheive to pay month payment for $100,000. Month payment is huge for $100,000 like buy the house or apartment. I bet the social worker suggest them to sell their house to cover the monthly payment if they cannot afford to pay monthly payment for $100,000 .
Oooo, you can prophesize what the social worker will do! I'm impressed!

Please don´t twist my posts since you know my previous posts. I do not need to repeat it. I would suggest you to visit statistic in google and then see yourself.
Why should I visit Google? It's more fun watching you make statements that you can't support with facts. :lol:

Example: You as uninsured and I as insured went to same store to buy the same material. The owner made their price offer for us. You tell him that you have no insurance then he made reduce price for you, not me because I have insurance. I would require the equal if he reject then I go other shop because I don´t like dishonest people who tried to make fat profit from my insurance.
That's just it; the price is an offer. You can take it or leave it. If you don't like the suggested price go to other shop. It's a free country. (At least in America.) You can't :whip: the shop owner and force him to change his price.

Too bad. The doctors can´t do anything because we ALL have obligation insurances.
So you're stuck with prices that can't be negotiated. Oh, well.

I think it´s good because I like honest people who do not see after my insurance to make fat profit for themselvse.
What part is dishonest? They charge exactly what the insurance allows. How is that dishonest? They try to help out the people who don't have insurance. Are you against that?

:) we can negotiated with prices without see either we have insurance or not. :)
We can do that also. :)

Reba, accord your post # 310. Do you deny comments´ real life experiences?
I don't deny the statements that were made. The problem is, those stories are incomplete. Where's the final chapter? They all say what they might do. No one says what they eventually do for real.

The real life experiences are not complete. What happened?

Some of Hillary Clinton votes, from Project VoteSmart.Com:

Voted in favor of the USA Patriot Act of 2001: Vote to pass a bill that grants law enforcement more authority to search homes, tap phone lines, and track internet use of those suspected of terrorism for four years.
- Includes measures to break up terrorists' financial networks and money laundering activities via increased communication between law enforcement and financial institutions and more rigorous oversight of financial transactions.

---

Voted in favor of the USA Patriot and Terrorism Prevention Reauthorization

---

Voted in favor of Implementing the 9/11 Commissions Recommendations Act: An Act to make the United States more secure by implementing unfinished recommendations of the 9/11 Commission to fight the war on terror more effectively, to improve homeland security, and for other purposes.

---

Voted in favor of the Homeland Security Act of 2002: Vote to pass a bill that would create a Homeland Security Department with cabinet-level status for the purpose of protecting United States security.

---

- Voted in favor of REAL ID Funding: REAL ID is a nationwide effort intended to prevent terrorism, reduce fraud, and improve the reliability and accuracy of identification documents that State governments issue.

---

- Voted in favor of Habeus Corpus for Detainess
From Wikipedia: In common law countries, habeas corpus (/ˈheɪbiəs ˈkɔɹpəs/) (Latin: [We command] that you have the body) [1] is the name of a legal action, or writ, through which a person can seek relief from unlawful detention of themselves or another person. The writ of habeas corpus has historically been an important instrument for the safeguarding of individual freedom against arbitrary state action.
Also known as "The Great Writ," a writ of habeas corpus ad subjiciendum is a summons with the force of a court order addressed to the custodian (such as a prison official) demanding that a prisoner be brought before the court, together with proof of authority, so that the court can determine whether that custodian has lawful authority to hold that person, or, if not, the person should be released from custody. The prisoner, or some other person on his behalf (for example, where the prisoner is being held incommunicado), may petition the court or an individual judge for a writ of habeas corpus.
The right of habeas corpus—or rather, the right to petition for the writ—has long been celebrated as the most efficient safeguard of the liberty of the subject.

---

Voted in favor of Judicial Review for Detainees Amendment: Gives the United States Court of Appeals in the District of Columbia exclusive jurisdiction on habeus corpus claims filed by or on the behalf of detainees at Guantanamo Bay who have already had a Combatant Status Review Tribunal.
- Allows the Court to determine if the detention is legal, if the determination of the detainees status as an enemy combatant followed proper procedures and if the determination is supported by sufficient, legally obtained evidence that was not gained through coercion, torture, or cruel and inhuman treatment.
- Prohibits the DC Court of Appeals from hearing claims based on living conditions of the detainees.

---

Hillary Clinton talking in the Senate against military tribunals: “Democrats and Republicans alike believe that terrorists must be caught, captured, sentenced, punished. I believe there can be no mercy for those who perpetrated 9/11 and other crimes against humanity. But in the process of accomplishing what I believe is essential for our security, we must hold on to our values and set an example that we can point to with pride, not shame. Those captured are going nowhere. They are imprisoned now. So we should follow the duty given us by the Supreme Court and carefully craft the right piece of legislation to try and punish them. The President acted without authority and it is our duty now to be careful in handing this President just the right amount of authority to get the job done,”

You mean before the movie John Q people had no clue that people didn't have enough health insurance? I don't think so.

Also, the movie presented a false picture of the American health care situation, and an even falser solution.

This is your POV.

Where on earth do you get that bizarre idea? And since when is a foreigner not human? We're all foreigners in other countries. So what?

Good, next time don´t tell me what to do with my suggestion/recommendation posts that´s because I am not an American. I has the right to suggest/recommend anyone what I like to, no matter where we come from. I do not see anyone as foreigner but human. I do feel you see me in foreigner because you DID tell me off for not suggest/recommend Americans to vote.

What is this fixation with "rules" and the forbidden? No one is forbidding you from posting anything.

Thank you

But that doesn't mean everyone has to accept every word that you post as golden.

I do not expect anyone to agree with me, don´t you? We are here to share our debate with agree to disagree, not tell them what to do with their posts or tell them off because they are not Americans.

Again, where on earth do you get these overblown perceptions?

Next time, don´t tell me off for suggest/recommend anyone from different countries. Alex welcome the people from the world and like to hear their suggestion/recommendation.

If you want to tell Americans how to vote and live, be my guest. I'm sure you will be just as accepting when we criticize German politics and culture, and tell you how to vote and live.

wow, I really have no problem with anyone for judge or criticize other countries including Germany because every countries in the world are not prefect. You often criticize other countries in your previous posts and also several threads, don´t you? I am total surprised that you are allow to criticize other countries and do not allow the people to criticize your countries... You also have the problem with the people for suggest/recommend Americans to vote Hillary that´s because they are not American... wow... It shows that you see them as a foreigner, not human. Anyway, I do not criticize every cultures where I travel to but show our respect on their culture. I travel half world and almost all Europe and use to know their different culture and have no problem for that. Oh yes we criticize every politices in different countries in the world why we agree to disagree like we made posts in several politics threads.

Since you and I are the same race, I know that you aren't referring to us. Since I never brought up race as an issue in this thread I can't solve it for you.

It´s too bad that you see different and think it´s okay to tell the people from other countries off for not suggest/recommend Americans. To me, everyone are human and feel free to share their suggestion, recommenation, etc. I would not upset or offend if Americans recommend or suggest me to vote which German politics because I like to hear their view why they suggest/recommend and why disagree etc.

As I said before, the social worker doesn't "solve" the debt; the social worker is a mediator in the negotiations.

OK, I'm lying. :roll:

Yes I know what you talking about negaotiation... I am asking you to explain me how they do that?

I asked you to convince me that Hillary's plan would benefit me as an American. What good or relevance is there in European examples? Hillary's plan will affect Americans, not Europeans. Our tax system is not the same as Europe's. Americans are the voters and taxpayers here; Europeans are not. We want to know what health care plan will work for us.

Yes, I know. I DID answered your previous question about tax credit that I don´t know about American tax system but you misinterpreted my post saying that I don´t understand Hillary plan... I was like huh? All what I tried to explain you about Hillary´s healthcare plan which is compare to EU countries but I don´t know about US tax system. That´s what I tried to tell you that EU and US tax system is not same.

Excuse me? If Hillary wants a European plan then she should move to Europe. Americans want an American plan or none at all. This isn't Europe, and our system of government is not the same.

Huh?

If you want Hillary's plan for you, then you can have it. But please don't force it on us Americans. We're the ones who would have to pay for it. It doesn't come out of your pocket.

Force? Huh? Who is "we"? Do you mean you and your hubby or the people who do not desire to have healthcare insurance? Anyway, it´s about people including children, not just you who desire to have healthcare insurance for their family but they cannot afford to acheive the extra healthcare insurance for themselves. See the example of link how a 12 years old boy died because his parents cannot afford extra healthcare insurance for themselves.

Oooo, you can prophesize what the social worker will do! I'm impressed!

I suggest something since you brought the subject up about social worker... :dunno2:

Why should I visit Google? It's more fun watching you make statements that you can't support with facts. :lol:

Yeah, I know you like fun to watch the people´s posts because you think you know better than them. Yes I know you like to make fun to watch people´s posts and like to to put the people down with your misinterpetion posts because you think they can´t support with facts. It´s you.

That's just it; the price is an offer. You can take it or leave it. If you don't like the suggested price go to other shop. It's a free country. (At least in America.) You can't :whip: the shop owner and force him to change his price.

I like to see the owner treat you and me equal when he or she make price offer to us on the same time, no matter either we have insurance or not. It shows their dishonestly when he or she treat us different that´s because I have insurance, not you.

So you're stuck with prices that can't be negotiated. Oh, well.

I do not need it because the medical bills go to my insurance. :)

What part is dishonest? They charge exactly what the insurance allows. How is that dishonest? They try to help out the people who don't have insurance. Are you against that?

help? :lol: They see after insurance to make fat profit themselves.

Good, next time don´t tell me what to do with my suggestion/recommendation posts that´s because I am not an American. I has the right to suggest/recommend anyone what I like to, no matter where we come from. I do not see anyone as foreigner but human. I do feel you see me in foreigner because you DID tell me off for not suggest/recommend Americans to vote.
The United States is a sovereign nation, and Americans do not appreciate other countries telling them what to do. Our elections belong to us, not other countries. Our candidates and their programs belong to us, not other countries. Our laws are determined by our people and our Congress, not other countries.

So I can tell any person from any other country that they have no right to tell us how to vote. That's all.

BTW, do I ever tell you how to vote in Germany? Nope, never. Do I ever criticize Germany's choice of president? Nope, never.

I do not expect anyone to agree with me, don´t you? We are here to share our debate with agree to disagree, not tell them what to do with their posts or tell them off because they are not Americans.
You might not expect anyone to agree with you but you certainly don't like disagreement.

What did I tell you to do with your posts? I never told you off for not being an American. I just said that you can't tell us how to vote, just like we can't tell you how to vote. We should respect each other's national sovereignty.

Next time, don´t tell me off for suggest/recommend anyone from different countries. Alex welcome the people from the world and like to hear their suggestion/recommendation.
Let me get this straight.

It's OK for you to give me orders but I can't say anything negative to you?

Jawohl! :bowdown:

wow, I really have no problem with anyone for judge or criticize other countries including Germany because every countries in the world are not prefect. You often criticize other countries in your previous posts and also several threads, don´t you? I am total surprised that you are allow to criticize other countries and do not allow the people to criticize your countries...
You have got to be kidding. Many people at AD criticize America every day, and I have never said that they aren't allowed to criticize.

You also have the problem with the people for suggest/recommend Americans to vote Hillary that´s because they are not American...
Telling people of another country how they should vote is not the same as making critical comments about the existing situation.

wow... It shows that you see them as a foreigner, not human.
Foreigners are foreign, and they are human. What's wrong with being foreign? If I visit your country I would be a foreign human. But I certainly wouldn't expect to campaign or vote in your elections.

Anyway, I do not criticize every cultures where I travel to but show our respect on their culture.
You do criticize America, and you are telling us that we don't manage our health care the way you think it should be done, and you tell us who we should vote for. That's criticism and buttinski.

I certainly wouldn't dream of visiting Germany, then come back here and post criticisms of your society, and tell you who you should pick for your next president. You don't even understand how our system works, so how can you tell us that Hillary's plan works better?

... I would not upset or offend if Americans recommend or suggest me to vote which German politics....
It would be very presumptuous for any American to tell you for whom you should vote. Besides, Jimmy Carter takes care of that. :D

The United States is a sovereign nation, and Americans do not appreciate other countries telling them what to do. Our elections belong to us, not other countries. Our candidates and their programs belong to us, not other countries. Our laws are determined by our people and our Congress, not other countries.

So I can tell any person from any other country that they have no right to tell us how to vote. That's all.

BTW, do I ever tell you how to vote in Germany? Nope, never. Do I ever criticize Germany's choice of president? Nope, never.

I would not tell anyone what to do or criticize them but offer/suggest/recommend them, that´s all. They have no problem with my offer/suggestion/recommendation in real life because they know the difference. I will know the difference between "tell you off", "tell you what to do" and offer/recommendation/suggestion.

Anyway, this is only Forum, we can open what we think since the thread creator ask for our opinion, no matter either I am an American or not. :)

You might not expect anyone to agree with you but you certainly don't like disagreement.

You said this yourself, not me. :dunno2:

What did I tell you to do with your posts? I never told you off for not being an American. I just said that you can't tell us how to vote, just like we can't tell you how to vote. We should respect each other's national sovereignty.

Yes you told me off for suggest/recommend Americans and also accused me to criticize/force Americans to vote Hillary. I am here to explain why I am for Hillary´s plan since the thread creator asked us for our opinion/POV over Hillary, that´s all. She didn´t say anything that it should be Americans only who posts in her thread which mean is the people from different countries are welcome to share their POV why they are for Hillary´s plan or not. :)

Let me get this straight.

It's OK for you to give me orders but I can't say anything negative to you?

You have got to be kidding. Many people at AD criticize America every day, and I have never said that they aren't allowed to criticize.

Jawohl! :bowdown:
:confused: *scratch my head*

Telling people of another country how they should vote is not the same as making critical comments about the existing situation.

I am here to explain/debate in polite way why I am for Hillary and also make my suggestion/recommendation posts. Its about people including children´s health issues who desire to have health insurance coverage. They are reason, I am here.

Foreigners are foreign, and they are human. What's wrong with being foreign? If I visit your country I would be a foreign human.

Oh, this is your view. I see different view as you. We don´t say "Foreign" or see "Foreigner" in them but human. We often call them as Tourists when they visit our countries.

But I certainly wouldn't expect to campaign or vote in your elections.

*scratch my head*

You do criticize America, and you are telling us that we don't manage our health care the way you think it should be done, and you tell us who we should vote for. That's criticism and buttinski.

*scratch my head* I criticize and buttinski health care issues here? I do not see anything that I criticize and buttinski anyone with their healthcare but explain why I am for Hillary´s plan and why healthcare is important for everyone and you explained me why you are against Hillary´s plan then we began to debate... I do not see anything that I criticize your healthcare. I do not see anything that I force or tell anyone to do or make them to vote Hillary but suggestion/recommendation. This is a false accussation of you.

I certainly wouldn't dream of visiting Germany, then come back here and post criticisms of your society, and tell you who you should pick for your next president.

:confused: *scratch my head* Okkkkaaayyy

You don't even understand how our system works, so how can you tell us that Hillary's plan works better?

*scratch my head* Okkaayyyy :bowdown:

It would be very presumptuous for any American to tell you for whom you should vote. Besides, Jimmy Carter takes care of that. :D

Okkaayyyy... It´s :thumb: suggestion of you... :bowdown:

Oh, this is your view. I see different view as you. We don´t say "Foreign" or see "Foreigner" in them but human. We often call them as Tourists when they visit our countries.*scratch my head*
Foreign is not a bad word. It's not an insult word. It simply means that someone (foreign exchange student) or something (foreign car) is from another country. What's the big deal? Not all foreigners are tourists, and not all tourists are foreigners, so that term doesn't always fit.

... I do not see anything that I criticize your healthcare. . .
You don't even read your own posts?

Back