Hilary Swank and Chad Lowe head for Splitsville! :(

FeistyChick

Reaction score
:jaw:

i NEVER thought i would see these two split!!! :confused: i saw them last year strolling/walking their dog in greenwich village... they were all smiley... and they smiled at me... they LOOKED SO MUCH IN LOVE!!! (sigh) :(

Hilary Swank and Husband Chad Lowe Split

It's shame.. You know celebrities.. They get married, and can't stay away from limelights, and making new movies, and new people can jump to start a new life with one of each that cause them drift apart.

I felt bad for them. I was hoping for them to stay longer.. But I guess I was wrong.

I really thought they were one of few Hollywood couples who would make it :tears: They are one of my fave couples. Very sad.

That's what Hollywood is all about. I don't get surprised at the news of celebrity breakups.

I was really shocked to find out that they're splitting. They have been married for what... 8 years? That's sad. :tears:

ButterflyGirl said:
That's what Hollywood is all about. I don't get surprised at the news of celebrity breakups.

You are very correct but I always thought Swank and Lowe are one of the most genuine and down to earth folks in Hollywood. So I am saddened by this.

MOst celebrities' marriages doesn't last long... Only I know that Paul Newman and his wife have been married more than 50 years. They kept out from being involve in the public. IN public, it can affect the marriages and everything. In private, it will keep the marriages longer.

I was shocked to hear about Demi Moore and Bruce Willis's divorce while back, they had 3 girls, and then Melaine Griffith and Don Johnson's too, and then Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, and Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump, Marla Maples, and I won't be surprised if Donald Trump and his 3rd wife would head to splitville in next couple years. It's shame and sad...

FeistyChick,.

:rofl: @ the link, What have you been smoking up Feisty? The link leaded to private message.

I was surprised, but only because they were married for as long as what they were. But, most of you are right. Celebrity marriages are likely to end. It happens, unfortunately.

I'm alittle surprised since they're private and doesn't go in front of the cam very often.

Back