Hiii!

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

I am the same as you. Like you I got profound deaf when I was 2 and half yr old. But I fought many complex obstacles in my ways and I reached today what I am . I am a cheerful happy guy now. Unlike you I never used hearing aids even did not use sign language despite of profound deafness. Almost all my friends and classmates are hearing so do not feel lonely. Some hearing people do understand the psychology of hearing impaired. If u have any problem, feel free to drop anything on message box in my profile. I am always with u. If u want, u can add me in friend list. cheers !!!

Er, you (both of you) have to wait until you have reach 50 posts to put in your private message in your profile. You both are new to the forum. So try to add all of your posts so that you can send each other the private message you want to say to each other privately. Sorry, that is the administrator`s rule.

Anyway, :welcome: to AllDeaf forum, naturegal. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you all around. :wave:

Er, you (both of you) have to wait until you have reach 50 posts to put in your private message in your profile. You both are new to the forum. So try to add all of your posts so that you can send each other the private message you want to say to each other privately. Sorry, that is the administrator`s rule.

Anyway, :welcome: to AllDeaf forum, naturegal. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you all around. :wave:
Actually, vitural was talking about visitor's message in their profile not private messaging.

its not that being alone is bad, i actually enjoy my time. i am well surrounded by loved ones. None are deaf or hard of hearing so some times i just want to scream.

:wave: Welcome to AD. I hope you enjoy yourself in here as much as I have. I always enjoy making new friends so feel free to write. :welcome:

Back