Hii :) Wanting to learn more (Hearing Girl-Level 3 BSL)

Julesign

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, my name is Jules!

The reason I am here is because I am wanting to be more active in the deaf community as I haven't used sign language properly for some time and I would like to use what I have learned in sign language for a possible career in the future. So thought I would do some research and I came to this website :)

I am 25 and hearing. I did level 1 British Sign Language when I was 16. When I was at college studying BSL the courses took longer to complete then than they are now. In total it took 6 years to complete my studies to level 3.

I passed level 3 which was a 3 years course at teh time. I didn't progress passed level 3 due to a new job at the time and other restrictions. I am keen to get back into using the skills I currently have in sign language and hoping to help others that may want to learn BSL. I go to my local deaf club every week when I can and I like meeting new people :)

I look forward to looking around this forum :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello, welcome to AD, hope you find what you need! I did my level 1 at 15 and never started level 2, i am considering taking it though!

Hi Lissa :)

I really enjoyed studying sign language :) I actually learnt a lot more about the English language that I didn't understand before as the levels got harder.

Welcome to all deaf.....Brits r fun...we need more around here..
Don't know much Brit sign.......give or take a useful dirty tidbit or some such about tea or full Monty....
Anyway
Gotta light? Wanna burn a fag?

Last edited:
Back