Highest number of Foreclosures is in California

okay okay okay

there are 33,871,648 in California....

and

I'll put 3 states together... to equal 33 million people.

Florida, Arizona, and Illnois.

15,982,378 in Florida, 5,130,632 in Arizona, 12,419,293 in Illnois = 33 million people.

We all know that Florida people want to leave Florida, because businesses leave Florida due to hurricanes, Arizona people lose their homes because of
Countrywide loan company layoffs because California people couldn't pay off their loan, and Illnois people lose homes because of mortgage companies raise interest rates.

But the Great Almighty California with many jobs available, people simply can't afford California's houses.

Michigan has pretty much highest ratio of foreclosures and population I've seen so far. My friend told me how bad the economy in Michigan....also, lots of people are trying to sell their homes so they can move out of Michigan to elsewhere and it's nearly impossible to sell their homes because not many want to move there. It's very cheap to buy homes there but there's really no job growth there. Many people move out of state and leave their house behind.

:iough: with smh here we go again with the complaining
it is a life we had to deal with get over it

I know what you mean, these sources are probaby not reliable ones as well. :lol:

yeah cause people buy foreigner's cars.
such as toyota, honda, and stuff.

to sequoias.

Michigan has pretty much highest ratio of foreclosures and population I've seen so far. My friend told me how bad the economy in Michigan....also, lots of people are trying to sell their homes so they can move out of Michigan to elsewhere and it's nearly impossible to sell their homes because not many want to move there. It's very cheap to buy homes there but there's really no job growth there. Many people move out of state and leave their house behind.

that right seq i live there it is AWFUL and really bad and the economy was bad no hires nothing no jobs to hold down and etc...i have about 5 houses on sale in my neighorbhood i know it is bad.

not just california is bad EVERYWHERE IS BAD

I know what you mean, these sources are probaby not reliable ones as well. :lol:

why are you laughing...?

you know what?

I am watching you.... you don't have a job, right?

How can you afford California's home when you're not working?

Do you have a financial secret?

I'm :iolol: at you DFM... you don't own a house and yet you're complaining and again... :iolol:

that right seq i live there it is AWFUL and really bad and the economy was bad no hires nothing no jobs to hold down and etc...i have about 5 houses on sale in my neighorbhood i know it is bad.

not just california is bad EVERYWHERE IS BAD

California people rely on tourists and Hollywood...

just like Michigan relied on car industry.
So maybe Michigan need to create something that will attract tourists.
How about turning cars into robots or something.

why are you laughing...?

you know what?

I am watching you.... you don't have a job, right?

How can you afford California's home when you're not working?

Do you have a financial secret?

well i am watching ya you don't have job either DUH why are you here and complaining about things gosh

well i am watching ya you don't have job either DUH why are you here and complaining about things gosh

then how come you don't have a job?

What is up with everybody?

I saw Sequoias, Nozobo, you, and some people...

don't be lying to me about you working at night...
cause
I won't believe that.

But the salary is too low in California.

My other cousin who is 50 years old and she stays in apartment
and she told me that she can't afford to move out of state
because her apartment swallow up her salary.

You are wrong salaries are not too low. Yes, houses are expensive usually too expensive but our salaries are really good. I am a teacher. I have checked other states and with the education I have and the amount of years I have been teaching I make more in CA then 45 other states in the US. Also my husband did not go college and he makes close to $20.00 an hour. He works in a warehouse. It is expensive to live CA but it is a beautiful state with so much to do.

There are a lot of people losing there homes and I know quite a few but the problem was they should have never bought their home when they did. There were poeple who had a mortgage payment of $2500.00 but only made $2500.00. These people were not thinking, how could they think they could afford to live on nothing after they paid their mortgage payment.

You are wrong salaries are not too low. Yes, houses are expensive usually too expensive but our salaries are really good. I am a teacher. I have checked other states and with the education I have and the amount of years I have been teaching I make more in CA then 45 other states in the US. Also my husband did not go college and he makes close to $20.00 an hour. He works in a warehouse. It is expensive to live CA but it is a beautiful state with so much to do.

$20 an hour? You can make that in Tennessee and Mississippi, working at the warehouse. :eek3:

Back