High School Mascots?

Elementary School: At first one, Terrior dog and second one, Falcon.
Middle School: 7th grade, Cougar and 8th grade, Bobcat
High School: Eagle or Bees as "submascot"
College: Penguin (my fave one!)

Middle School - Trojans
1st High School (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior) Wildcats
2nd High School (Senior) Mustangs

Mine was bald eagles, school colors white, black and orange

Not very PC, but it was the Warriors. (picture a Native American warrior). Colors were maroon and white.

I remember years ago when a bunch of Native Americans were protesting against schools that were using mascots and names that were "possibly" related to Native Indians.

I remember years ago when a bunch of Native Americans were protesting against schools that were using mascots and names that were "possibly" related to Native Indians.

Yeah, that's why I said my mascot wasn't very PC. They haven't changed it, though.:giggle:

My high school name: Centerville High School
mascot: Elks
Our main school spirit color: Black and gold

My Highschool was the Bees!! lol yes we were bugs lol which explained why our football teams stunk lol. Our colors are green and gold and our helmets look just like the greenbay packer helmet except it is a B and not a G

ID8340117509.gif

Elementry (private) school : Bruins

HS: Swordsman (private school)

College: Kentucky Colonals

Rockets. The US Army actually donated a decommissioned Pershing II IRBM. We constantly talked of launching the thing towards our rivals! LOL

my high school is Rat-River Rat the reason is because my HS is near River and the color are green and gold

When I was in high school we were called the Canandaigua Braves, but our mascot was a "Friendship Belt." I hope it has since changed.

Battlin' Billies. It used to be Hillbillies a several years ago. Now, it's Battlin' Billies. and the color are red and white.

Back