Higb School Student scores 2,250 on SAT; all 8 Ivy Leauge schools accept

I got a high score on my SAT and got accepted into a lot of places but i wanted to go to UC Irvine. I got kicked out cuz of a stupid teacher in high school who sended my grades wrong. I graduated with a 4.5 and she sended a 2.5. Oo Saavik come here to commu ity college i went to you get something called BOG and i think they have that major but not 100 sure...
That's confusing. A 4.0 is perfect; what is a 4.5? Also, I've never heard of a high school teacher sending GPA's to a college. You're supposed to get a certified transcript sent straight from the high school registrar to the college registrar, and all that happens before you start classes, so you couldn't be kicked out.

Oo now they have AP classes which make it so your GPA can be higher than 4.0. And my teacher was also the school cousilor. She sended a lot of wrong transcripts that year i was nit the only one with that problem. I had self reported my grades and then transcripts were sent. They did not match and the univerosty didnt let me make changes. I had not gotten classes yet i had only been accepted.

Oo now they have AP classes which make it so your GPA can be higher than 4.0. And my teacher was also the school cousilor. She sended a lot of wrong transcripts that year i was nit the only one with that problem. I had self reported my grades and then transcripts were sent. They did not match and the univerosty didnt let me make changes. I had not gotten classes yet i had only been accepted.
I'm surprised the university accepted you in the first place without a transcript.

I hope that teacher/counselor was fired. She had no business doing the transcripts and messing up your education.

I'm surprised the university accepted you in the first place without a transcript.

I hope that teacher/counselor was fired. She had no business doing the transcripts and messing up your education.

I had been pre accepted to some universities. But yeah she was fired. Which is good because if not my sister would have her a a teacher next year.

Personally universities using the SAT or ACT to determine it you get accepted into their schools are stupid. Some people are horrible test takers (myself included) but graduated with a 4.0. :roll: According to some schools I'm not eligible to attend because of my low ACT score.

Personally universities using the SAT or ACT to determine it you get accepted into their schools are stupid. Some people are horrible test takers (myself included) but graduated with a 4.0. :roll: According to some schools I'm not eligible to attend because of my low ACT score.
I've never taken an SAT or ACT yet I managed to get an AA in liberal arts, a BS in political science, an AS in interpreting, and by next year I should have my AS in information systems technology, so there are ways around it.

Of course, I understand that if someone is seeking admittance into very specific programs or eligibility for scholarships, SAT/ACT test scores can be important.

That's confusing. A 4.0 is perfect; what is a 4.5? Also, I've never heard of a high school teacher sending GPA's to a college. You're supposed to get a certified transcript sent straight from the high school registrar to the college registrar, and all that happens before you start classes, so you couldn't be kicked out.

A high school student can get a GPA higher than 4.0, but that's only if they take AP classes. AP classes have a higher weight than regular classes.

I concur with you because standardized tests are not an indicator of whether the person will succeed in college or not. However, this is a good way though for college admission officials to see which students have the aptitude for their rigorous curriculum, namely, ivy league schools!

Back