Hi :)

Paige7

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Paige. I am 19, and I'm new to AD.... I am partially HOH and am excited to meet new people! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Safarigirl2011, yeah I have always had bad hearing (it runs in my family) but I can't hear pretty much anything in one ear... the other one is BETTER but it's still not GOOD haha

wow me 2 with the old oticons (6 yrs old digital) on. but the Safaris are much better 4 my severe loss than the old ones which are crap now lol

Well, since my hearing loss is not as bad in my left ear, I don't even have a hearing aid for my worst ear! I probably need, one, but I hear well enough with my left ear to not be frustrated completely, so I just deal :) It's like my normal haha.... Until someone who doesn't know I'm deaf in one ear tries to continually talk to me in that ear, it's never really bothers me... my mom just got hearing aids though... I reckon I will have to get them later on though, I won't have a choice

Back