hi

jenstone88

Reaction score
hi i'm new at this but i 'm not completely deaf. recent years ive been having trouble hearing and missing words when people talk to me. i have tubes in my ears but i think i need a hearing aid in my left ear. Any suggestions?
thanks!

try getting a referal to an audiologist and that person will get U the hearing test :)
if U are new to hearing aids, you're in the right place since I'm an expert on the tech behind them.

Hi. Safarigirl is right. Get a referral to an ENT and after ruling out major problems, they can refer you. :)

thank you! i am going to my audiologist to get my second hearing test. do hearing aids hurt at all after a while?

they may sometimes hurt at 1st then you get used to the new hearing aid the next minute.

if they aren't fitted properly yes they can hurt, but talk to the audiologist asap if that happens. Let us know what the audiologist says.

oh yeah, take ash's point that they will hurt you if they don't fit your loss also 2

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

craigm has got that right and be careful when you're choosing an earmold since you might end up having an earmold allergy like I do :)

Back