Hi!

TheGriffin

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Griffin.... my actual name lol, but anyway just introducing myself. Im an ASL 2 student who has completely fallen in love with this beautiful language. Through joining this website I hope to learn all that I can from people who have expierence in the deaf world. I hope to become a terp in the future. I find myself wanting to sign more than talk lately and have loved every bit of it.

So thats me! Thanks for reading
:wave::D

Hello. Start reading tonight's discussions and see if you still feel the same! :lol:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. There is topics to discuss on the Sign language and Interpreters section. And maybe other threads. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Terps should be around for the near future. But think about it, with hi tech hearing aids and CI implants more common the number of deaf is decreasing yearly. I was just reading a thread where the hearing impaired were showing off their audiograms with their HA's and CI's. Making them as good as hearing. 20 years ago it wasn't this good.

Back