hi

untitled

Reaction score
Hi, I am from California, where everyone seems chatty but unfortunately I've always been rather resigned. I'm hoping to meet many new people. I'm trying to look at life from a new more optimistic point of view. I hope to improve on my ASL but it has always felt kind of weird when people look at you staring at hand movements and then imitating it. Well, anyways, hello! :P

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

hello there welcome to all deaf hope you enjoy yourself while here reading and posting on the threads there are very interesting topics here and hope you make lots of friends.

G'day!
Welcome to AD. Maybe hanging out here will get you to come out of your shell, so to speak. Hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Cheers

Hi, I am from California, where everyone seems chatty but unfortunately I've always been rather resigned. I'm hoping to meet many new people. I'm trying to look at life from a new more optimistic point of view. I hope to improve on my ASL but it has always felt kind of weird when people look at you staring at hand movements and then imitating it. Well, anyways, hello! :P
Hello,
I am gopal from India. I just joined this Forum. You are right, hand movements make people stare and us HOH nervous. I always carry some papers and a pen and tell people to not to shout into my ears but write down what they want to convey. In this way no one will know what is happening.
Kindly comment.
regards.
Gopal.
India. l

Back