Hi

wildcard

Reaction score
I'm not sure

My name is Ann and I am hard of hearing. I love music and have written 100's of parodies at amiright. I've also recorded some of them at soundclick, which surprised a recording parodist that offered to record for me. Anyway, I thought I would join here to talk with others who are hard of hearing and deaf. I know some ASL and maybe will get encouraged to practice it more because it's something I ought to be learning.

^ The dark side has cookies? what am I waiting for? Thanks, think I'm going to like it here.

:lol:

We have chocolate chip and oatmeal. Make your pick. :devil:

chocolate
glubsch.gif

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You are funny and good sense of humor. I like that. Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Am I Right - Parody Authors: Ann Hammond
Ann Hammond's SoundClick page
YouTube - mntaken
that's where my stuff is if you wanted to look.

I guess I might have had some kind of hearing when I was real young. When I was seven, I had a brain tumor. Ever since I went back to school, I would use my brain all day to hear the teacher and wouldn't be able to do my homework. In 2003 I went completely deaf and had surgery for a titanium bone replacement. Then I got a hearing aid in my right ear, which helped with amplification, but not really with speech. I'm now getting a cochlear implant for my left ear because of the hair follicle damage from radiation, but I've never heard clearly in that ear since I was 5 and the audiologist that just tested me found out I don't have speach in that ear. Anyway, I've taken some ASL classes before, but it wasn't until I went here American Sign Language (ASL) that I first read about Deaf culture. So I'm reading all this and my gosh this sounds so much like me.

^^ I am going to take that animation with the pointer and add it to my photo bucket collection if that's cool. Curse that thing he he

Last edited:
Back