Hi!!

:welcome: to Alldeaf, partygirl!

I'm impressed! Thank you, the pleasure is all mine!:aw:

Why thank you. I looked up a translator online to write you lol... kinda cheating lol. I actually love Gaelic. I was thinking about going to school to interpret for it a while ago but I changed to Sign Language.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Partygril! :) I found out yesterday that my first name is of Gaelic origin.

Hi! My friend sugest site to me. I am deaf girl 18 year old. I lost my hearing at age 14. Hope to meet and chat others like me.

My computer blow up last week:eek3: so I use friends for moment. Might not be able to log on for a few days..but I will be back!...I promise! :lol:

Your computer blow up? No wonder you're such a party girl.

^_^ LOL...

Welcome to AllDeaf forum, Partygirl! :)

Why thank you. I looked up a translator online to write you lol... kinda cheating lol. I actually love Gaelic. I was thinking about going to school to interpret for it a while ago but I changed to Sign Language.

:giggle: I guess that because of the "fada" over the "i"!!
But it's the thought that counts! and it was a nice sweet thought! :ty:

I am here (finally) to welcome you :)

I am 19 and deaf since I was about 15-16, so much like you! Be nice talking to you later. :)

Yep yep.

Howdy from Texas, Partygirl! Would you post some pics of Ireland? I'd love to see it. Don't think that I'll make it over there anytime soon. :wave:

Howdy from Texas, Partygirl! Would you post some pics of Ireland? I'd love to see it. Don't think that I'll make it over there anytime soon. :wave:

Thanks, I will, I'm waiting to get a new pc. Until then using my friends so a bit difficult at the moment!

Back