Hi!

EmberRose

Reaction score
I studied ASL for a language requirement but it's always a language that's interested me. I'm studying to be a nurse so I feel it would be a great language to know and again I just enjoy the language. I really don't have anyone to practice it with but I'm working on that.

Welcome to AD! I'm studying Deaf Education in college and it's a VERY fun language once you become fluent. Happy posting! :wave:

I studied ASL for a language requirement but it's always a language that's interested me. I'm studying to be a nurse so I feel it would be a great language to know and again I just enjoy the language. I really don't have anyone to practice it with but I'm working on that.

:hmm: You are probably not my daughter sneaking in here since if you were you would be using your ASL with me.

But other than that you are doing the same thing as my eldest daughter.

:welcome:

Howdy!

I really wish I had someone to practice my ASL with. I'm losing some of it and that makes me sad. I do get to use a smidge o it at work though (Subway). They're used to people not being able to sign so generally our deaf customers come with a friend or their order written down.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Well, just take your time to pace with your ASL and you will practice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back