Hi

Thinking of change new icon....

Since some of you have been asking me about the icons for bluelover.... I know red rose is my favorite one, but I found 2 icons that will match for bluelover's icon...

I am going to show you the 2 blue icons if it can show here.. and let me know which one you like....

Thank you~

~bluelover~:wave:

Hi, Bluelover, I see them on the attached thumbnails. I like the blue rose better than sailboat, but it is up to you to choose whatever you want to put it in the Avatar under your name and be comfortable having it on your Avatar. Nobody do not need to tell you what you want to put it in. Just go ahead and choose what you like to put it in. Have fun with it. :thumb:

Hi, Bluelover, I see them on the attached thumbnails. I like the blue rose better than sailboat, but it is up to you to choose whatever you want to put it in the Avatar under your name and be comfortable having it on your Avatar. Nobody do not need to tell you what you want to put it in. Just go ahead and choose what you like to put it in. Have fun with it. :thumb:
Thanks, Bebonang.... :ty:

I like the roses mostly... so I know it don't necessary to ask, what does "Bluelover" stand as for... there are so many things related as "blue" moods... so I chose what I like on my avatar... so many thanks!! :D

Back