Hi

bluelover

Reaction score
Hi,

I have not introduce myself to any of you.. I was joined here since April 2008 since TD was upgraded.. I was member of TD site since 2006... I am profoundly deaf and ASL user, too... I come here and read the message board, too..

~bluelover~:wave:

Bluelover eh? are you loving the blue waters of the ocean, no? :cool2:

Welcome to ALLDEAF.COM!

333zm34.jpg

Bluelover eh? are you loving the blue waters of the ocean, no? :cool2:

Welcome to ALLDEAF.COM!

Blue is everything that I like... I was disappointed that I lost blue rose icon on top left corner..

Have a nice day!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I know the color blue make you feel warm and cozy and feeling at peace. I like blue myself, too. but I like other colors also. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I know the color blue make you feel warm and cozy and feeling at peace. I like blue myself, too. but I like other colors also. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:
I want to say Thank you for making me feel welcome to be here and read the message board, etc... :ty:
You are correct that color as blue make me feel warm and cozy and at peace... of course, I need that, "Peace"... with no interruption, with no insults, etc... I would think of Blue ocean with blue sky to make me feel peace & quiet, too...
It's nice to meet you, Bebonang.... see you around... :wave:

My apologizes for not reply to Kelpies, ~SG~, KristinaB...

Thank you for making me welcome to join with you all at AD... and will enjoy reading those in message board.... :ty:

See you around.... :wave:

Again, my apologizes to listed of 7 members who posted above, want to say a Thank you for making me feel welcome to be here at AD.... :ty:

Back