Hi

jewels10

Reaction score
Hi - I am in Canada - I was looking for forums for Deaf and H of H and I am so happy to have found this one :)

I am a 60 year woman - I am a jeweller and also make film props. I have two grown children who don't live with me - got a dog and some cats though. :)

I am going to have a look around the site and see what people are talking about -

Be back!

Last edited:
:welcome: to AD! Hope u enjoy your stay here. :)

What kinds of jewels do u make? I am crazy about white gold and silver with purple rubies.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! *looking at my right hand 'ring finger'...hmm...what would look nice there?* :)lol:) Anyhow, glad you found this and hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

:wave:
~RR

Hi all - thanks for the warm welcome - this is a huge site. I will have to take some time to look around. I have already posted in one thread. Can't wait to read more!
:type:

Hi, this is a nice web site. we all talk just about anything most people here are very nice even when they don`t agree with each other.:bowdown:

Thank you for the welcome peppsiwoman - sure is busy here! I will have try hard to keep up. :D

Hi, welcome to AD! Enjoy your stay!! we got alot of good threads and posts you could read. most of them are very exciting ones! :) alot of us are here to speak of our opinions and we have our disagreements to agree.. but its fun to be here! Have fun!! hope you'll like it here!

Thank you for the welcome Lil_country_gal, Sunshinelady and RebelGirl. This is such a busy site! I am trying to keep, just reading! :)

Back