hi

AJ

Reaction score
some people told me that some people were looking for me. so, hi.

Nuty said:
Well, for your information... I'm not looking for you. Perhaps Catmandu is :dunno:

i dont want ur information dude, and for YOUR information, catmandu wouldn't look for me if i were dead.

Hey AJ, we were wondering if you were okay, since we haven't seen you posting lately..

So is this a welcome back?... :fingersx:

^Angel^ said:
Hey AJ, we were wondering if you were okay, since we haven't seen you posting lately..

So is this a welcome back?... :fingersx:

i dont know. i guess

AJ said:
i dont want ur information dude, and for YOUR information, catmandu wouldn't look for me if i were dead.

Perhaps so....but she or anyone else would look out to where rollin' tides are high and check out your surfing talents and/or watch you strumming your guitar belting out cool tunes, even perhaps to some tunes of Aerosmith's.... :D

I missed your postings.. you was such a kewl guy to hang around.. and that you are funny :hugs:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AJ!!! yes yes you ARE coming back!! because I said so! *shrugs* *handcuffing you to mine* now.. you are stuck in here! ;)

Roadrunner said:
Perhaps so....but she or anyone else would look out to where rollin' tides are high and check out your surfing talents and/or watch you strumming your guitar belting out cool tunes, even perhaps to some tunes of Aerosmith's.... :D

make that Big n Rich....

hmm.. *rethinking* what's that song?? Holy Water.. you (AJ) can sing that song for us! :mrgreen:

AJ, you are BAAAACKKK!!! :cheers:

I was wondering about you everyday. In my mind was like, Where's AJ???

Hey AJ, I am very upset. I was stuck with my leg up for 72 hours. You never show up to help me !!

old%20women.jpg

AJ said:

Don't feel bad, buddy... I feel the same way as you were...So, freak her then, right? :D

Back