Hi?

telephoneevil

Reaction score
Hi my name is Nicole and i am new any thing interesting going on out there. I am from Wisconsin Where are you guys from? hey how do you get an avatar I am not very good at the whole techno thing help:dizzy:

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)...

What image are you looking for to put in your avatar?, And I'll help you find one....

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away...
Enjoy!!

How's that..

top_mainpage7.gif

or
dr_evil_1.jpg

:rofl:

don't know what else can I do...

suitable "telephoneevil" sound alike PLA

I used to live in Wisconsin for a year and 4 months before i moved to NY in 2002 when my son was 3 months old...... which part u live in wisconsin i used to live in Mosinee small town near Wausau

G'day telephonedevil,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll have an enjoyable time on this forum. Relax, you'll learn how to do avatar and such in time. :)
Cheers! :wave:

welcome im good at some of the tecie stuff( ok im taking programing next semester) so feel free to ask.

hello again

:wave: Thanks for saying hi to me and as for my avatar i am looking for maybe a duck or any other suggestions talk to you later kinda by Milkaukee
:gossip:

telephoneevil said:
:wave: Thanks for saying hi to me and as for my avatar i am looking for maybe a duck or any other suggestions talk to you later kinda by Milkaukee
:gossip:
are you looking for a real duck or a rubber duck ?

Hi telephoneevil :welcome: & enjoy AD. Hope you found an avatar you liked.

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf telephoneevil. I hope you're enjoying being on this forum and making many new friends. Have fun posting. Happy and Healthy New Year!!!! :cheers:

Back