Hi

XdramaXkiddoX7

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I'm a southern gal and I'm interested in meeting new deaf people. Please IM me or whatever. I'll tell you more about me if you talk to me.

Hello Southern girl, *waving*

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here :)

Welcome to AD, a southern gal. Hope you enjoy posting here even though you are planning to be a lurker or whatnot.

XdramaXkiddoX7, Hi. Welcome to AllDeaf! We will get to know you better if you post along with us, ;)

Hi ya'll!!! Thanks so much! I hope I'm enjoying this site!! If ya'll ever want to talk to me, ya'll can IM me!! Ya'll will find my contact info! Merry Christmas!!!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf XdramaXkiddoX7 aka southern gal! Enjoy your stay and post away! ;)

Welcome to AD.. we more likely want to know more about you from ur post around... nothing personal needed.. ur ASL is good enough and ur hobbies, etc.. enjoy ur stay here :cool:

Asl.... 16/F/TN

Hobbies..... Going online.... shopping.... writing poems or songs..... drawing or sketching..... playing basketball.... skateboarding.... I guess that's it.

I guess that's it. If you want to know more, let me know. Ya'll can send me a private message to ask me more personal questions.

Back