Hi

Hello unprofessional your hypothesis

I recognized to you some bit not imply. I understand. I recogized to another thread your muplite thread previous history your ex boyfriends

I notice your serious untruth. we are careful on modify aware. it is very serious

Parents won't do kick your house. I don't think so you parents not irresponsiblity but *responsiblity* control your daughter.. important to value to your care.

Parents sometimes worry to you.

It is serious big really worry for you. It is very reading to some half to limit to reading.

It is hard for your struggle...

Nevermind. It seemed to be rude comments to her then I looked around and get a better picture now.

Glad I did not insert my foot in my mouth!

Girly, chill on the relationship stuff on here. Have one or don't, what ever.

Delete every thread because you don't like what people respond with? Life doesn't work that way.

Dearie, I'm only two years older than you and I need to tell you...life does not revolve around relationships and guys when we are young. Enjoy college (or university as called in other countries), school, work, celebrate Queen Elizabeth's fourth great grandbaby being on the way since you are from Britain, and all of the cat lovers on the forums here who shall take over the world someday.

You're making yourself act like you need a significant other. Good grief...rushing for relationships shows you aren't ready for any.

Now, this post may be irrelevant since it will most likely be deleted before you see it anyways but sheesh...

Delete every thread because you don't like what people respond with? Life doesn't work that way.

Dearie, I'm only two years older than you and I need to tell you...life does not revolve around relationships and guys when we are young. Enjoy college (or university as called in other countries), school, work, celebrate Queen Elizabeth's fourth great grandbaby being on the way since you are from Britain, and all of the cat lovers on the forums here who shall take over the world someday.

You're making yourself act like you need a significant other. Good grief...rushing for relationships shows you aren't ready for any.

Now, this post may be irrelevant since it will most likely be deleted before you see it anyways but sheesh...

Nah, I have a feeling these posts will be around for a good while. :lol: Look at how long ago some were posted, yet it keeps getting bumped because it is amusing to most. ( I say most, and I say amusing, not hilarious or anything. ) When someone interjects their opinion and they see you get upset or frazzled by it, our almost natural human reaction ( guilty ) is to keep it up! Her reactions in this thread and her other are trollish at best, so basically she's being trolled back, causing said amusement. I can't say I don't log on and give a good :roll: and a :giggle: when I see this post has been bumped again. :P She would have deleted it by now if she weren't simply trolling as I said. Do I believe this could be true? Possibly, as many teens are just plain :crazy: honestly.... Pretty sure most go through this phase. ( again most, not all ) My teen sister is a prime example, frikkin :crazy: over guys she's dated for a week.... Insaaaaaaaaaane.... They mature, and grow out of it..... ( God I can only hope for this one and my sister both. ) but just think about it, if she were REALLY and TRULY upset by peoples comments and what have you, wouldn't she have had this thread deleted, or just stopped commenting by now? :hmm:

Back