Hi

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am 18 years. I am deaf since I was born, but I have a special processor is called a cochlear implant. When it's on I can hear. When it's off I cannot hear. I live in England, in West Yorkshire.

Since I am new on here, but I have see this page before because I was searching for deaf webpage.

Anyway, I can speak and sign at the same times. I learned BSL as a British Sign Language and ASL as an American Sign Language.

I have a lot of deaf friends from America and some of deaf friends from England.

I am single, but I don't know when I will move out to USA since I have to save my money first.

:wave: Nicole, I think there is at least one other BSL user here.

Wirelessly posted

Really? Well, I just learned ASL very well, but BSL and ASL are completely different sign language.

Actually, I do not know when I will move out to USA and lived there forever. I hope it will next year.

yes, I've seen some BSL vlogs/info and both languages are quite distinct.

If and when u move to U.S., where do you think you'd like to go?

Wirelessly posted

I think I like to go to Georgia in USA, that's my best friend lives there. :)
Georgia is next to Florida and some of my British deaf friends went there before. :)

oh I see about georgia. I have never been there. Farthest South I've been in is Dallas and also Arkansas.

Sorry. I have a quick message before I go.

About me:
My name is Nicole and I am 18 years old. I live in England, which is in West Yorkshire. I'm here to look for new friends. I'm happy with being single in my life. Like I said, I got 2 ex-boyfriends. One of my ex was hurting me. One of my other ex wanted me to be friend with him. They are hearing and they know I'm deaf. I'm not here to look for a relationship, because it is too early for me to hang out.

Right. I think I will go to Georgia (GA) in United States of America (USA) by myself. But I think my hearing parents are having some problems with me and they know I'm deaf. They nearly kicked me out for no reasons.

Can I ask you some questions?
1. What's your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live?
4. Why are you here for?
5. What are you looking for?

That's all I ask you some questions. All right, that's why I'm here to look for new friends and have a chat with you all. I can sign languages and voice at the same times. I know British Sign Language (BSL) more than American Sign Language (ASL).

How many deaf people in the USA?

How many deaf people in the UK?

I think she changed her mind about moving to Georgia. Now she wants to move to Switzerland to live with her on-line boyfriend.

Sorry. I have a quick message before I go.

About me:
My name is Nicole and I am 18 years old. I live in England, which is in West Yorkshire. I'm here to look for new friends. I'm happy with being single in my life. Like I said, I got 2 ex-boyfriends. One of my ex was hurting me. One of my other ex wanted me to be friend with him. They are hearing and they know I'm deaf. I'm not here to look for a relationship, because it is too early for me to hang out.

Right. I think I will go to Georgia (GA) in United States of America (USA) by myself. But I think my hearing parents are having some problems with me and they know I'm deaf. They nearly kicked me out for no reasons.

Can I ask you some questions?
1. What's your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live?
4. Why are you here for?
5. What are you looking for?

That's all I ask you some questions. All right, that's why I'm here to look for new friends and have a chat with you all. I can sign languages and voice at the same times. I know British Sign Language (BSL) more than American Sign Language (ASL).

How many deaf people in the USA?

How many deaf people in the UK?

I think these kind of questions should be asked in private and not for everyone to see.

I think she changed her mind about moving to Georgia. Now she wants to move to Switzerland to live with her on-line boyfriend.

Yes, what next? Georgia? Florida? South Carolina? :lol:

Who will by the ticket? :lol:

It can be handout from hardworking people to cover the ticket price.

When 90 days of visa free expire so ICE gonna take her to immigration detention center. :shock:

Back