Hi

CandraJ

Reaction score
My name's Candra Justice and I'm new here, I'm hearing I think signing is a Beautiful language so I'm learning it as a Second language. I would really love to meet some people who are deaf and maybe I can learn it faster. Hope to hear from anyone soon

Candra J

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum.

If you are living in USA, then you think that ASL is a beautiful language which you are wrong as we sign for only communication so that we can express our feelings on what we want to talk about. Expressions is the key to making conversations. We can be angry when we sign. So it is not always beautiful just because it is flowing with wonderful hands sign. It is okay when it is making a song with the music. ASL can be beautiful if doing it for art but other than that we are seriously making our signs into conversations only. Not songs. Not art. So don't go into the fantasy world of what you want to sign in beautiful flowery and flowing hands signs like music. You have to come down from Cloud Nine. This is what we, Deaf and Hard Of Hearing (HOH) sign so that we can understand each other and to have ASL interpreters to interpret for us to understand what hearing people said. **sigh** **shaking my head**

Just browse around the forum to read and post here. See you around here. :wave:

Back