Hi!!!

popper213

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sam, (I'm a girl -- lol :giggle: )and I've been on AD for awhile but never introduced myself. :D I'm 22 and hearing, but I'm studying to become an interpreter!! I've been doing ASL since I was 14, because I saw a friend do it, and thought it was a beautiful language!!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sam, (I'm a girl -- lol :giggle: )and I've been on AD for awhile but never introduced myself. :D I'm 22 and hearing, but I'm studying to become an interpreter!! I've been doing ASL since I was 14, because I saw a friend do it, and thought it was a beautiful language!!

:wave::welcome: It is about time you formally introduced yourself! Nice to meet you, Sam (as I assume Sam is short for Samantha). I am glad you are studying to become an interpreter as I am pretty sure you have the skill to do so. Are you enrolled in an ITP?

By the way, ASL is, indeed, a beautiful, dynamic, rich, and spatial-oriented language.

:wave::welcome: It is about time you formally introduced yourself! Nice to meet you, Sam (as I assume Sam is short for Samantha). I am glad you are studying to become an interpreter as I am pretty sure you have the skill to do so. Are you enrolled in an ITP?

By the way, ASL is, indeed, a beautiful, dynamic, rich, and spatial-oriented language.

Hey everyone!! :) I am enrolled in an ITP!! In the Fall quarter i'll be doing ASL 4 and i'm finished with all of my pre-reqs. ASL is so awesome!

Hey everyone!! :) I am enrolled in an ITP!! In the Fall quarter i'll be doing ASL 4 and i'm finished with all of my pre-reqs. ASL is so awesome!

That's awesome you are enrolled in an ITP! Which university/college are you doing your ITP at?

Welcome to AD. Feel free to ask any question about ASL or whatever. Reba who is a terp will be glad to help you (hopefully). She's the best.

That doesn't sound a good wisdom to me, Deaf Yoda. "or else" means you will kick her ass?

(Don't mind me talking like Yoda) Assume, you must not! Assume you do, fool you are!

Humor, cannot I use? Funny sometimes, I must be!

(Don't mind me talking like Yoda) Assume, you must not! Assume you do, fool you are!

Humor, cannot I use? Funny sometimes, I must be!
LOL, that's a good one. May the Force be with you!

Last edited:
Back