Hi y'all

playsonfreeway

Reaction score
Hi everyone first of all I am hearing, I am trying to learn ASL. So I will be able to help Deaf or HOH Foster kids.I am also trying to learn about Deaf culture. My wife and I are foster parents. I am teaching the kids we have now. When I learn a new sign I teach it to the kids. They learn so much faster than this old man.

I hope you all don't mind stupid questions. I tend to ask a lot of them.

Hello, I'm steven and nice to be here and i hope we all can solve each others problem and solve them with in easy way

Hi all, I also want to learn ADL because I have some friends that are deaf and I want to surprize them

Hi all, I also want to learn ADL because I have some friends that are deaf and I want to surprize them

You mean ASL (American Sign Language)? You have to go to community college or Hearing Society in your area if you are in the United States. Or you can learn to sign with someone from the Deaf event or the Deaf community member. You will find some here about the Sign Language in the forum. As for the d/Deaf friends, just make sure you don't make them cringe at your signing to them. Do the right signs without messing it up. Good luck. :cool2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, playsonfreeway, steven and valoran. I hope you all three enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello friends, I'm Steven new here and like to meet new people and like to make new friends and really nice to be here in great forum

Back