Hi Y'all...

BrainDork

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

My name is Brian... my friends call me "BK". Name sign is "BK" on the side of the eye above cheek (not near nose).

I'm a 21-year-old guy who is hard-of-hearing but choose to be called "deaf". It's a smaller word and describes the fact that I can't hear even though I can because it saves me trouble and doesn't annoy me when people say, "If you can hear then why don't you hear what I'm saying?"

Anyways... I'm a freshman in college at Concord University. I'm taking Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting and Finance. I hope to sit in on the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) examination and pass all four tests even though only less than half the people that take it pass.

I am very talkative but sometimes enjoy my own space. What person doesn't like to be to themselves at times?

Well that's all for now but feel free to ask if you want to know more.

32zkffd.jpg

To AllDeaf!

Thank y'all very much...

Excuse me for not being so hyper I'm not feeling too well (am normally VERY hyper)... but other than that...

*big smile*

Welcome to AllDeaf! I hope you're finding this forum informative and helpful. Please enjoy yourself mostly and make yourself at home while you surf around on this forum.

Again, Welcome Aboard! :)

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Do hope you will continue to enjoy this fun forum. :)

hello from Australia

welcome to all deaf, love to hear from you all as I am deaf too from Byron Bay Australia:wave::ty::deaf::roll:

HI BK and welcome. Yeah..I "hear ya" (pun intended). There are so many levels of hoh that hearies just don't understand...

Back