Hi ya'll

Magelet

Reaction score
New here to AD. My name's Kate, you can call me by my screen name though. I'm seventeen and from the New Orleans, La, area. I'm moderately hard of hearing which is very likely to keep decreasing, and I'm really interested in the Deaf culture and teaching myself ASL (I know, bad method, but no schools are open now to teach it :( ). I've been to some boards before, and lurked around here, so I hope I don't step on anyone's toes. Nice to meet ya'll. :wave:

Hi, Magalet! This is a GREAT board! VERY hoh friendly!!!! (I and some other regulars are hoh) and much better and more active then other boards I could care to name.

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Enjoy your stay! We're not "all deaf" here, but most of us are friendly if you're respectful.

Welcome to AD and happy to hear that you are trying to learn ASL- Good luck with that! You will need that! Enjoy your stay here in AD :D

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Magelet!! This is a great place to be and make new friends!! I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard! :)

Back