Hi to all who understand this deafness (was asked for a title)

I t the OP said he was talking sick of tell people to wait so he could hear them so I would think he is talking about hearing people

I was referring to manger reader who thinks ASL is not solving the problem to deal with hearing people. I think shel was talking about meeting deafies more and make friends with deafies then you hang out with hearing people. You would not feel miserable because you have a life outside of work yet manage to work with hearing people. It's hard to explain.

I have deaf friends and have a life. I still work in the hearing world and feel okay. :dunno:

i was referring to manger reader who thinks asl is not solving the problem to deal with hearing people. I think shel was talking about meeting deafies more and make friends with deafies then you hang out with hearing people. You would not feel miserable because you have a life outside of work yet manage to work with hearing people. It's hard to explain.

I have deaf friends and have a life. I still work in the hearing world and feel okay. :dunno:
that!!!!!

I was referring to manger reader who thinks ASL is not solving the problem to deal with hearing people. I think shel was talking about meeting deafies more and make friends with deafies then you hang out with hearing people. You would not feel miserable because you have a life outside of work yet manage to work with hearing people. It's hard to explain.

I guess is really made no difference what we think b/c I don't the OP is coming back. I hope he is OK.

not at all. I don't want pity from you or anyone. In fact, I'm right about the human race. AOP. Goodbye.

Wow.... I suggest you see a psychologist and get on some medication.... Also a therapist to deal with this pity party BS you have going on here... You have some serious issues you need to work on. You don't think we all get tired of repeating the same thing over and over again? Please... get over it. You don't think I and the rest of us aren't tired of it by now? :roll: Do you see us coming all up in here saying we want to get ropes and hang ourselves? :roll: I was born Deaf and am 27 years old... I deal with this crap every single day... Grow some balls and deal with it... seriously. :roll: Stop being a cry baby... Come in here attention seeking like that... I'd be more inclined to believe you if you were a member here longer or introduced yourself or put this in a more sensitive manner... but the way you worded this, you're just an attention seeking child. Go cry in a corner some more. If you needed legitimate help, you would call a suicide helpline, ( which you CAN reach through VRS and various other ways ) or something along those lines. Seriously, go seek some mental help...

I have dealt with many suicidal people in my years working at the hospital where we do institutionalize people.... this is not someone who wants to harm themselves... this is someone who wants attention. I'm sure he's more than fine. He hasn't been back, no... but I sincerely doubt it's because he has done anything. He didn't get pity so he moved on. All I can suggest is he seek out mental help for even threatening that because there are some deep seeded issues to even attention seek for something like that... So stupid to throw that kind of stuff out there.

He may be hard of hearing but if he was not born being hard of hearing like mild hearing loss. But still he can hear some words, not a lot of words that he could not pick them up. It sound to me like he hated being HOH or hard to understand and was very frustrated and depress. Mew might be right that he is being made to getting attention from us. I don't know. He need to learn how to deal and cope being in the hearing world which we all had gone through many time with frustration trying to understand hearing people.

Like Shel90 said "learn to sign and you will be happy". Also he can get ASL interpreters to help him for public places like doctors and meetings at his job, etc. It is never too late to learn how to sign ASL. I think it would be good for him to learn to sign ASL.

Back