Hi there!

DanieTerp

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a soon to be graduate of a four year interpreter training program. I love meeting new deaf people and getting to know what's going on in the Deaf world. Luckily, I stumbled upon this site and it seems very cool. I am definitely looking forward to reading all your interesting posts, and maybe posting a few myself. :D

Thanks!

~D

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

So, you're from Florida? Are you in Florida right now or elsewhere?

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Congratulations on your graduation from an interpreting training program soon! Any idea where you may go and settle at to actually interpret? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hi :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) .....

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

So, you're from Florida? Are you in Florida right now or elsewhere?

Yes I am in Florida right now. I plan to stay in this area until I can get nationally certified. I live in the Tampa bay area which is a really good area for interpreters and deaf people in Florida. But I don't think I want to stay in Florida forever. Who knows where life will take me after I graduate...:fingersx:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Congratulations on your graduation from an interpreting training program soon! Any idea where you may go and settle at to actually interpret? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

I'm not sure where I will go after I graduate. I'll probably stay in Florida until I get nationally certified to interpret, and then I can go anywhere in the country. I just recently took my state level certification exam, so hopefully I did well on that one. Then I'll be well on my way! :fingersx:

I'm not sure where I will go after I graduate. I'll probably stay in Florida until I get nationally certified to interpret, and then I can go anywhere in the country. I just recently took my state level certification exam, so hopefully I did well on that one. Then I'll be well on my way! :fingersx:

Hope you'll be able to share with AD'ers how you did on your state's certification exam--when you do find out. ;)

::crossing fingers for ya too:: :)

~RR

Hope you'll be able to share with AD'ers how you did on your state's certification exam--when you do find out. ;)

::crossing fingers for ya too:: :)

~RR

I will definitely share with everyone here my results on the state certification exam. I just hope I do well enough to be proud of my accomplishment.

Back