Hi there

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard about this AllDeaf Forum from a friend, so I thought I'd check this cool site out and meet more deafies. I am good in bowling average close to 200, I wonder if any of you are into bowling league and tournaments? What is your averages and high game you scored in your career?

Hey there, DeafBowler -

Welcome to AD and Enjoy! I'm sure you would find alot of people in here to make friends with. Post Away! :D

hey i just wondering, where are u from ?? cuz of few of my friends who play bowler ...

Hi DeafBowler,

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away!

I'm ex bowler and reason off for few years... Focus Children come first!

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

G'day DeafBowler,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll find some bowling fans here. I have a friend who played for US bowling team in the deaflympic.
Cheers! :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf DeafBowler! As for bowling, my last time out on a league (a few years ago), my average was 189...my best game was 257--sure do miss playing in bowling leagues, perhaps next year I'll sign up with one or two. How long have you been bowling? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I been on bowling league with hearings since I was 11 til after high school then I have not bowled much since. My highest score was 279 (I rolled 11 out or 12 strikes 5 times lol) and 3 game series was 754. My last known average was about 198.

hi and welcome to Ad..

my average score is 90 heh.. havn't play for a long time till recently couple weeks ago :-x

Hi DeafBowler :welcome: and enjoy AD! I like to bowl since middle school and I used to be in Deaf bowling league for 3 years. It died out due to bad management (prez & treasurer). I miss all that fun... oh well. My avg was 145 and my highest was 198.

O...M.....G, You bowl!? Now time to relax, Welcome to AD and I bowl too.
I'm on my school's team JV even though I'm as good as some of the guys on the varsity team. My average is quite random it flucates from below 100! to about 180. Hope to see more of you.

I'm currently in a bowling league on a team of 4 other deafies. :) It's at the local bowling alley. My average's 129 and highest game was 173 in a previous league, 2 years ago in Australia.

I'm a bowler too!

Hi Deafbowler,
Welcome to AD!
I bowl too.
I bowl with Hope, thats the name of our handicapped league.
Its based there in Orange County.
My highest score in our bowling tourment was a 175.
I work 4 days a week.
Enjoy your stay!
Margie
Dir.of Communicaton Services
OCDAC

Welcome aboard Deafbowler to AD!!

Bowling is popular sport for deaf people here!

Last time I went there two weeks before Christmas, my girls playing with teenagers deaf people there!

Back