Hi There! Newbie in the houseeee

Auri.625

Reaction score
Hey guys! :P

So I just opened up my new account and I'm really excited to see what this network has got to offer! Just to give you an insight of my background..I was born in Klaipeda, Lithuania and as a newborn I caught a mild case of bronchitis which made it necessary for me to receive treatment by using an excessive amount of antibiotics.. which caused development complications in my ear leading to permanent sensorineural hearing loss.

SOOOO by the time I turned seven I came over to the U.S with my mom and got my first pair of hearing aids! It was definitely an exciting time. Throughout the last several years my hearing has gotten slightly worse but only to a small extent. If I remember correctly I currently have 60% hearing loss in my left and 70% on my right ear. If you are curious to know what brand hearing aids I own, they are Siemens "Pure" and they are simply AMAZING. I honestly can't live without them, they are my life! Literally. So that's a small background about myself, if you have any other questions feel free to ask! And I would also love to get to know all of you so don't hesitate to shoot me a message! : )

<3

Back