Hi there! I am newbie here!

RRRRRRROOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL Shiva...if Moo dont light her fartfire....then we safe for now..if she does...RUN!!!!! HAHA!!! :laugh2:

:rofl: :laugh2: poor moon! *hiding in the bomb shelter*

You're welcome moon! :mrgreen:

~AngelWolf~ said:
Haha Shiva!! I know u! LOL phfttttttt! hehe

Hey RR...oh yes u do!! I was former from other chatroom lol winks....not gonna say what chatroom is hehe...but hey u did kick me out of that chatroom few times or once I can't remmy lol!! Anyway yes it is me that everyone call me Moo or some other sn like Shiva just now call me that! LOL Muwah and hugssss RRM (ex)! hehe smile
Ahhh...what I thought! But hey! Don't think I recallin' ever bootin' ya out of there...hmmm...well, no worries now, cuz 'em boots are gone, I think! :lol: Anyhow, enjoy your stay here!! :D

Haha very funny Shiva!!

Hey thanks Sharky!!

LOL...that ok no worries anyway!!

Very funny SG! Phftttttt

Hey KC!! Hugss thanks!!

Now let me rest for a while as I just got home from work and I will try to remmy to read and posts some if can!

Again thanks guys!

I am gonna strangle that damn guy that has not been respond for me as welcome here!! Blah that guy!! GRRR! Not gonna say who! Hush up myself!

Take care!

hey angelwolf, do i know u ? ur scr name seems familar to me. are u from tornoto ? if not, oh well.

welcome aboard !

Back