Hi there! I am newbie here!

A

AngelWolf

Hello there!

I am new here lol.....someone told me abt this here so I though I come by here and found this interesting so I ended up joining here! hehe....

Some of gang that I know have known me well! :lol:

Take care!

Welcome aboard! You'll find this site an extremely friendly, entertaining and educational place. :wave:

Hello.. welcome to all deaf AngelWolf.. I have seen ur name in Ringo...Hope u will like this forum... better than the rest of the other forums.. out there... I Like this one better... (smile)

Hi Angelwolf.... :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf.....*Welcome Hugs*... :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Hey MOOOOON!!

Welcome to AllDeaf Forum, hope ya will enjoy reading and postin'!

:laugh2: here an eggnog with rum for ya!

hugzzzz

:wave:

Thanks guys and lmao Blackie...SG and Steve....dang u found me here! Lmao.....thanks!!

Ahh yes I saw u in Ringo, Cheri too....yes that is me smile i am former from other chatroom .......

GRRR SG!! not drinking that eggnog now phfttttttttt hehe hugsss!! lol

Ok gonna go now so gn all ......zoooooommm to bed!

:nana: at mookie *whoops* did I spill it out? HI MOOOOOKIEEEE the cow :lol:

:cool: Welcome to AD AngelWolf!

Hmm..would there be some chance I know ya? But anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay here in AD...!

Haha Shiva!! I know u! LOL phfttttttt! hehe

Hey RR...oh yes u do!! I was former from other chatroom lol winks....not gonna say what chatroom is hehe...but hey u did kick me out of that chatroom few times or once I can't remmy lol!! Anyway yes it is me that everyone call me Moo or some other sn like Shiva just now call me that! LOL Muwah and hugssss RRM (ex)! hehe smile

:rofl: Well well teh cow shows up here!! LOL Moo I was surprised to know ya in here eh!! Ya gonna be mooing and stomping as well..hehe..... :laugh2:

*psst* Sharky, ya better to feed cow some hay! :laugh2: :rofl:

Kiwi... :rofl: hahahaa.....Moo gonna be pissy about that...if I give her prime grass to eat..she gonna be happy as a dopey cow!!! :laugh2:

as long Sharky dont feed beans to MOOKIE or she going have massive farts yet to come

zoom put gas mask on just in case :eek2:

*snickers* :rofl:

Back