Hi there from Aussie

eezyrider

Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm from Aussie downunder in a little state called victoria where melbourne city is, i'm deaf and uses Auslan and I'm looking forward to meet and read all of ya discussions over everything,off topic? on topic? arguements? anything :gossip: :ily: see you all on here of all deaf in the near future

Cheers eezy

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf eezyrider!! I hope you are having fun posting with other members on this forum. It's nice to have you here. Welcome aboard!! :wiggle:

G'day eezyrider,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll have fun here. Your sn sounds familiar to me.
Cheers! :wave:

Thanks to everybody on alldeaf for welcoming me onboard i have been registered on all deaf for a while but i never post or discuss something or look at it cause i didnt have much time now i got lots of time and im finally able to post stuff on alldeafs
thanks
eezy

Miss-Delectable

Hi miss-delectable

Your nickname does ring a bell too,We might've met in deafchat or some msn chat lines or on MIRC in #deafzone long long time ago,I dont go to them much now these days does that help you recogize me??!?

eezy :dance2:

eezyrider said:
Hi miss-delectable

Your nickname does ring a bell too,We might've met in deafchat or some msn chat lines or on MIRC in #deafzone long long time ago,I dont go to them much now these days does that help you recogize me??!?

eezy :dance2:

Er, I'm not sure actually. I think we might have chatted at one time on MSN, but can't be certain. You live somewhere around Hurstbridge, eh?

Yes probably on msn,yeah near Hurstbridge thats correct :laugh2: have we met in real life?

True never know!! :) I looked in the Jokes file :rofl: love those revisit deaf jokes and other stuff too,also did ya know the Transport Hotel oppsite flinders street not young and jackson, the one on federation square is open every month, nice crowd of deaf people go there say approx 40-50 just let ya know in case you didnt know about it

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf eezyrider! Your username looks and sounds like someone who rides motorcycles, is that true for you? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Hi roadrunner thanks,Motorcycles are my life been with them since i was a very little kid and must have a motorbike with me everywhere i live or go lol are you in them too? cheers
eezy

Back