hi people :)

harleywild

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to this website, my name is Harley and im 20 years old and im currently a college student, i am hard of hearing and this is why i have joined the website to talk to people the same as me, hope to get to know you all :wave:

Hi, robin :) i dont ride a harley unfortunately but maybe in the future lol, i get asked the same question numerous times a day :D

Hi, robin :) i dont ride a harley unfortunately but maybe in the future lol, i get asked the same question numerous times a day :D

That's OK...I'm rockin'robin...so I'm asked often if I do "rock"....:giggle:
Have a good time around here at AD...ya hear?

Haha, of course. :) Have you been HOH your whole life? Do you sign? What's your major in college? Sorry for the interrogation, just curious. :)

i have been HOH all my life, i was not diagnosed HOH untill i was three years old, that's when i got my hearing aids :) but as the years have gone so has my hearing, i wear one hearing aid in my left ear and my hearing has totally gone in my right ear, i don't sign but i want to learn, and as for college i live in england so its all different but i am taking animal management at college :) how about you ?, and hi hoichi :)

Oh wow, very nice! I'm a huge animal person so I can relate. :) I don't know BSL, only ASL. But I'm always available to Skype or whatever to practice or learn. :)

i have been HOH all my life, i was not diagnosed HOH untill i was three years old, that's when i got my hearing aids :) but as the years have gone so has my hearing, i wear one hearing aid in my left ear and my hearing has totally gone in my right ear, i don't sign but i want to learn, and as for college i live in england so its all different but i am taking animal management at college :) how about you ?, and hi hoichi :)

Interesting. Even I have similar problem like yourself. I wear HA in my left ear and my right ear is totally useless.
Good luck for your course on animal management!

cheers mate

thank you for the offer khronic :) i don't think i would even know where to start with signing, im going to take up a course at my college very soon though, what type of animals are you interested in?, that is interesting goo, did you loose hearing in the right ear gradually ? and thank you :)

thank you for the offer khronic :) i don't think i would even know where to start with signing, im going to take up a course at my college very soon though, what type of animals are you interested in?, that is interesting goo, did you loose hearing in the right ear gradually ? and thank you :)

No, I lost my hearing in my right ear since i was about 4 yrs old and since then remained the same till today.

lol. Harley,
First and foremost welcome to this very mixed and lovely gather of folks of all ages that run the gamut of hearing losses and deafness.

Rocking Robin beat me to the question. With your name of Harley+Wild, I wondered if I'd see a photo of a "you" on a Harley.

It's okay that you don't ride one :) .

Enjoy yourself here.
-- Sheri

Nice to see more HOH and deaf people who love animals. Anyone who is friends with me in person and on Facebook knows how much I love animals.

Welcome and hope to see you around here.

Back