Hi, Nice to meet y'all! :)

Irishmom0523

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here to this forum and hope to get the chance to meet you all online though. My name is Susan (Schwartz)Bedner and I'm deaf just like you and I have a deaf hubby and hearing child and I would just love to meet new deafies who are just like me! Hope that you guys have a great Memorial Day weekend and have fun and be safe! :wave:

I just wanted to thank to one of my dearest friend, Catmandu who told me about this forum. :cheers:

Welcome to alldeaf from Ireland!! Just wondering why you use Irishmom for your username? I just interested that all. It kind of interesting to see someone chose Irishmom for their username. :cheers:

You are actually from Ireland!!!!!! Kewl! I'm part of irish nationality in my mom's side of the family! Can't wait to hear from you soon. Sue

Welcome aboard Irishmom! I see you decided to participate. :) Enjoy your stay! Beware of my posts because lemme tellya try not to be too surprised. Don't say I didn't warn ya. hehehe ;)

:welcome: to alldeaf from all the way from Australia! :wave:

Welcome to AD, Susan! Glad to hear you decide to join this site! I know you from other forum and (your hubby as i did met him at NTID) It's me Ginger in case you are curious! :D

Thank y'all for the wonderful welcomes and I can't wait to post more things and stuff and I'm really enjoying this forum and really love it so much. :hug: :giggle: :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Irishmom0523! Hmm...didn't Catmandu used one of her favorite items and ways to 'force ya' to come here? Ohh, in case others don't know, but it's her cat handling some hardware, the kind that spits out rubber bullets rapidly.... :lol: :whistle: (j/k)

Anyhow, that was nice of her to be able to tell you of this Forum and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your stay here as well! ;)

Welcome aboard! :)

*elbows RoadRunner* :squint: and the answer is no. However, I told her to get her scissors ready. Ya better watch out!

Catmandu said:
*elbows RoadRunner* :squint: and the answer is no. However, I told her to get her scissors ready. Ya better watch out!

Scissors??? Hmm...oh, I get it--you're gonna try to 'cut' out my post. Wellllll, good luck, you're gonna need it. :lol:

Roadrunner said:
Scissors??? Hmm...oh, I get it--you're gonna try to 'cut' out my post. Wellllll, good luck, you're gonna need it. :lol:
"Cut" out your post...

*Rolling On the Floor Laughing Hysterically Out Loud Collecting Bird Feathers*

Back