Hi.!newbie here! I'm from Philippines,by the way

deafmusiclover

Reaction score
Hi! it's nov. 27, 2010 at 10:59am! i'm a newbie here so i'm adjusting. my real name is sandra. what a simple name! oh, by the way, i'm 16 years old.I have a "golden brown" skin :P but seriously, I'm proud that i have a "not so white-not so black" skin.You know the skin complexion of Filipinos and Malaysians? That's my skin! Oh, by the way, about my deafness. I'm just starting to loose my hearing. The doctor said I need operation. woah wait operation? do you think it's scary? because it might fail. it's hard to loose ur hearing. Specially bcus many people don't undestand me. some are making fun of my deafness. and some thinks that i'm just pretending. but oh, boy! if they know how it is hard! oh well, that's life. atleast i'vefound a place where people can understand me. :lol:

welcome to Alldeaf!
I'm about to be 16 next month though

take a look around, there's some CI people around here to answer that but for an operation, it ain't that bad unless it's serious.
I'm no expert on that implant stuff since I'm in the hearing aid groupies LOL!!!!!

make yourself at home with the alldeaf peeps :thumb:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Then you have a lot to learn about our deaf experiences and our deaf perspectives. Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

welcome. talk to matajan and say you are a Harvard girl

Hi Sandra,
nice to meet you.
For some reason I think you are a very easy-going human beeing.
It's the feeling I got when reading your introducing. :)
I whish you all the best!
Cal

Boy are you an exciting writer...I hope you find what you're looking for

Back