Hi New to alldeaf! :)

signtd

Reaction score

Hi, Hubby and I are Deaf/HOH we are orginally from PA but now in Needles CA wondering where all are the Deaf in this area are???? :hmm:

We live in our 5th wheel (with our 3 wonderful cats!) after I lost my job this year to the "ecomony"... I am HOH and Hubby is Deaf since 3. We both sign ASL. Past jobs I worked in Deaf agencies (loved it!) helping Deaf and HOH with their needs. Funny now I have needs and cannot find services! eeks!

We love to travel and meet new people! Also love the desert~ :wave:

ith_hello_1.gif
and :welcome: Ms Signtd and Hubbie! From the right coast.

Starbucks

hi, hubby and i are deaf/hoh we are orginally from pa but now in needles ca wondering where all are the deaf in this area are???? :hmm:

We live in our 5th wheel (with our 3 wonderful cats!) after i lost my job this year to the "ecomony"... I am hoh and hubby is deaf since 3. We both sign asl. Past jobs i worked in deaf agencies (loved it!) helping deaf and hoh with their needs. Funny now i have needs and cannot find services! Eeks!

We love to travel and meet new people! Also love the desert~ :wave:

try starbucks, search their deaf chat....good luck and hope all goes weill with you

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back