Hi - new here

deafmama78
I am aware that you contracted Rubella resulting in your deafness. (same thing as me but in third trimester eh)

I was just wondering if you have similar to that though because you said you have vertigo, tinnitus, worsening hearing loss (your residual hearing going away) so that make me think that those are signs of meniere's disease. one don't have to have normal hearing before acquiring it. That's why I asked :D

deafmama78
I am aware that you contracted Rubella resulting in your deafness. (same thing as me but in third trimester eh)

I was just wondering if you have similar to that though because you said you have vertigo, tinnitus, worsening hearing loss (your residual hearing going away) so that make me think that those are signs of meniere's disease. one don't have to have normal hearing before acquiring it. That's why I asked :D

Oh, I apologize. Nope, my Tinnitus & all that isn't caused by Meniere's Disease. :)

I am getting extremely nervous, guys. FOUR more days 'til my CI evaluation appt!! Woo!!! Pls think of me [or pray] that I will come home & posting here, telling you the good news - that they said I'm a candidate! :]

Back