HI! New here... in Chicago

Living in same state

Hello Kate and to everyone else in this posting, nice to know there are people living in Chicago - a familiar place to me. I live 2 hours west from Chi. Will be planning on visiting Chicago often enough!

Email/PM if you want!

Hi Kate!!!

Welcome to ALLDEAF. Make yourself comfortable and start posting and making new friends here with us...

Enjoy your stay...

:wave:

CutieActress said:
I used to live in Chicago in Irving Perk (1 miles or less to Cubs!) with then-husband from 1999 - 2001.

I do love the social life there, but actually live there... N O! Maybe in suburbs, but .... i dunno.

I will be moving back there soon to graduate from Columbia College in Film/Video and Theatre majors! :) In some ways, I do miss Chicago, but other than that...
N O!
:mad: :barf: I dont want to see my ex-husband nor his family! :barf: :mad2:

BUT WELCOME TO ALLDEAF! :D

hi! that's cool! i am in chi-town too--- in the irving park area too!
:thumb: where are you living now? out in the burbs? i love chicago but the winters there SUCKS! :ugh2: bleh! that my boyfriend has to warm me up which is a BIG PLUS!!! :naughty: :giggle:

Hey there!

We used to live on Irving Park/Leavitt Street--- really NIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE upscale block!

Now, Im living back in near Columbus, Ohio.

yes, I did love living there in Chicago, but I really love their social life, but cost of living... nope. Im not a big city girl, so I feel comfty here! :) I will be going back to Chicago soon to finish my degree in Film/Video and Theatre in Columbia College. and hopefully we can meet for a chat! :)

T'care!
:)

FeistyChick said:

:thumb: where are you living now? out in the burbs? i love chicago but the winters there SUCKS! :ugh2: bleh! that my boyfriend has to warm me up which is a BIG PLUS!!! :naughty: :giggle:

OMG I am SO sorry for not responding! I forgot to put the "please send me emails.."

ANYWAY - I live on Belmont - right by Roscoe Village
I grew up on Keeler in Irving Park..

So, I'd LOVE to hang out/chat with anyone from anywhere and would even love to meet some other city kids!

I kept forgetting my password.. I'm bad.

Welcome to AD.. did you go to ISD? :)
i already answered, but no, i didn't... my mom said she thought of it but.. too far. heh.

Yeah, the winters DO suck... and having a bf to warm you during cold bitter nights... you're lucky. me wants one! :whip:

Hello Kate and to everyone else in this posting, nice to know there are people living in Chicago - a familiar place to me. I live 2 hours west from Chi. Will be planning on visiting Chicago often enough!

Email/PM if you want!

Two hours is a LONG way! wow... definately take some drives down!
and i'll do so!

:welcome: to AD and :welcome: back. I was born and raised in Chicago area. Someday I will move back there!!!

Back