Hi! My name is Josh and i'm from Nashville

cubsfan86

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm from Nashville and my name is Josh. I'm for some people to connect with and talk to. My skype name is sevier-vti. I'd like to get to know some more people on here. Hope to talk to you soon!!

Welcome to AllDeaf Josh. I am from KY. I'm not deaf/hoh but I am trying to learn ASL without the help of a university. Hope to see you around and I've added you on Skype.

Hello Josh, I just wanted to let u know that i am new at this also. My name is brenda. I am from sevierville, tn

Last weekend I drove through Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis from Washington DC to San Francisco, CA. There is nothing much to do in Tennessee other than music country. lol

haha Tennessee can get boring. I am going to deaf coffee chat this Friday in Murfreesboro

hey there josh! im dani. im new to this site too. im not deaf but im learning sign language with hope of becoming an interpreter. welcome to the site and i hope to see u around :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

I'm 25 years old. I was in the military from when I was 17-21. I'm in my last semester of undergrad for my first degree. I'm still debating on what I want to go to grad school for. My life is an open book. If there is anything that you want to know about me, feel free to ask no matter what it is.

Back