Hi Long Time No see

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Howdy All!!

Just checking in. How is everyone?? I haven't been here in awhile. What's new? I am getting married in a week. OMG!!!! Everything is coming together though. :)

What did I miss?

Howdy All!!

Just checking in. How is everyone?? I haven't been here in awhile. What's new? I am getting married in a week. OMG!!!! Everything is coming together though. :)

What did I miss?

Life goes on here in eerie sameness day by day. Congratulations on your impending marriage.

Did your family ever get the dog back?

Thanks for the welcome back and the congrats, and the goodlucks. No my family did not get our dog back. :-( The new family fell in love with Gabbie and didn't wish do return her. We had no other choice but to follow their wishes. On the bright side, she has a lovely new home with a family that loves her as much as we did to fight as hard as we did to keep her. It stinks.

How is everyone's summer? Mine's so busy. I need a break, a good fishing trip!!

How exciting! Best of luck with the wedding! :)

CONGRATS and have fun!

I am 26 weeks pregnant!! And due in November! Hardly wait for the time to get near by and meet our little guy! :)

Good luck with your wedding!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Good luck with everything down the road. Sorry about the dog situation, hopefully there is other dogs out there that needs a good home that you can adopt whenever you can. :)

CONGRATS and have fun!

I am 26 weeks pregnant!! And due in November! Hardly wait for the time to get near by and meet our little guy! :)

Good luck with your wedding!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is exciting too!!

Thanks Calvin for the congrats. I am very happy, finally found the thing I was missing in my life.

Getting married in a week? Congratulations! ;)

aww congratulations, are you ready for writing your new last name in a week. ha

Back