Hi, I'm Newbie

C

coloravalanche

Hi I'm new here. Reason why my username is coloravalanche...its bez Im HOCKEY FAN!!! ;)

Hey, I noticed there are cool and hilarious (smiles) icons...especially with 69 and ummm....LOL...I think its hilarious. :D

BabyAngel said:
Ha...welcome to AD! Hope you have fun

mind my asking...which part of alabama do you live? if you prefer telling me in private message,,,thats fine...i ll tell you about mine..smile

Hello and welcome. :)

Thinking of putting my boys into Hockey. When did you start playing? That is, if you do? :)

Hi,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :wave:

Malfoyish said:
Hello and welcome. :)

Thinking of putting my boys into Hockey. When did you start playing? That is, if you do? :)

hey, i like your picture! is that you??

ok...i love hockey and its a best sport...actually, i never played! i foundout last year that women can play without being professional players...i gasped...

the guy whom im in love with...he s a hockey player just for his pleasure...like we play softball for pleasure...thats for example...

anyways...im going to take hockey lesson and learn how to play!!! but right now...i quit my job...and work another low income job...bez i wasnt happy with my another job...i want to start refresh my life...

anyways...sorry for blabbing about my life story....i tend to be very open and trusting...i need to learn not to do that...smile..

Hi and welcome to Alldeaf, hope your stay will be a pleasant one and I'm sure you'll find a few hockey fans here! :)

:wave:

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with new friends ! ;)

My Hand Is On My Chin And Start Think If I Think Taht I Know Who Is That Person Or Not ???? Ummmmm......

coloravalanche said:
hey, i like your picture! is that you??

Actually, Malfoyish is a female and that picture is an actor that plays in the movie ' Harry Potter '....

Back