Hi I'm Newbie Gal!!

Kiamonuku

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm really interesting in A.D right before I chatted with my closest friend, she said something about this website is when she check it out. I am out of curious to check it out myself and I would like to get ideas to introduce myself to new friends and give alot of advices about deaf community/support. I'm from New Jersey. I borned in Ohio and lived there for eighteen years. I will move back from New Jersey is when I graduate at highschool.
I'm profound deaf. :deaf: I have a deaf family. I attended in Ohio School for the Deaf (OSD) for two months in 1992-1993. I raised in mainstream public schools.
My majors in future from today, I want to be social worker. ;)

Anyone who want to know about me? Feel free to contact with me!

All of you, BE SMILE! Bye! :bye:

Attachments

• CAGLURSL.gif
    CAGLURSL.gif
    25 KB · Views: 7
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Kiamonuku! Am glad that you found this site interesting and hope your stay will be a great one too!!

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Welcome to AD and i m sure you will love this site and make you interesting any post or topice whever you like it smile and ohh you go to OSD since 92 to 93?? i m not sure if you know some friend of mine who go to OSD before so if you want to know who i will more glad pm you or not smile and t'care of urself Kiamonuku :)

Hey You!!!!!!!!

Welcome to AD!!!! Im glad you joined AD! I am the one who told you abt it! Im so damn proud! :whistle: JK :laugh2: Keep in Touch!!!!!! :nana: hee hee You t'care!! HUGS :bye: for now

I'm bored today, decided to check it out. Wow! I haven't been here for a months. I finally wanted to read, Ohh THANKS TO EVERYONE! I'm more welcome-I'll love to socialize with you, new friends. Someone who asked me if I'm from OSD in 1992-1993. Yes, I attended in there for short times. You can tell me who is your friends that I know? Your more welcome-feel more comfortable! ;)

Hello &
14.gif

Back