Hi. I'm New

iandc2003

Reaction score
Hi I'm Ian. I live just outside London in the UK. I have late onset hereditary deafness. My mum, sister grandpa were/are all HOH so nature seems to be taking it's course. I have a pair of analogue HAs which I use now for listening to music, my big passion, I also have a pair of GN Resound digitals which I use for speech comprehension, but I don't wear either full time. I'm, shall we say, middle aged, but my head is still 25.

Hmm, my head has been 40 something since I was 20,
now at age 31 I seem to be regressing to the childish
state of mind I never experienced, suppose we have
something contaigous?

WELCOME! :scatter:

Welcome my deafness has been down the family line as well. My mother is, I am, and 2 out of my 3 girls are. The littlest one has the worse of us all. She is moderate to severe. It's nice to know you aren't the only one hofh in your family. That you actually have a certain amount of support and understanding from them.

By the way, WELCOME :welcome: to AllDeaf! You will find this place is a wonderful way to meet people and enjoy awesome discussions! :angel:

Hi,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf lande2003!!! I hope you are having fun being on AD, and making new friends!!! Have fun posting and welcome aboard!!! :cheers:

Back