hi, i'm new :)

moosic

Reaction score
Hi everybody :wave:
My name is Hannah and i'm hearing but learning sign language (BSL). I don't think i'm going to be able to do any of the exam soon but i love learning BSL.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Hi everyone...
I have to sincerely apologise for my stupidity when i wrote "look forward to hearing from you soon", if that offended anyone, i am very sorry.

Hi everyone...
I have to sincerely apologise for my stupidity when i wrote "look forward to hearing from you soon", if that offended anyone, i am very sorry.

I don't think anyone here would take offense to that...most would simply brush over the comment. Though a light warning, some might take offense if you feel the need to be sorry for them because they are deaf or HOH. Your best advice is to be yourself but also read through posts to become familiar with things around here.

Anyways, welcome.

I don't think anyone here would take offense to that...most would simply brush over the comment. Though a light warning, some might take offense if you feel the need to be sorry for them because they are deaf or HOH. Your best advice is to be yourself but also read through posts to become familiar with things around here.

Anyways, welcome.

Thanks for the heads-up KikLove :)

Hi everyone...

Welcome!!

Most of us are not sensitive about our deafness or hearing loss. We're proud to not have hearing. I honestly don't think people on here are that sensitive, and if they are, I have yet to see someone (I've seen newer members do so, but not the main posters here on AD)

And may I mention I love your username?

Welcome!!

Most of us are not sensitive about our deafness or hearing loss. We're proud to not have hearing. I honestly don't think people on here are that sensitive, and if they are, I have yet to see someone (I've seen newer members do so, but not the main posters here on AD)

And may I mention I love your username?

Thank you!
I made it up in a lesson at school one day. We had to design our own logo or something to put on a T-shirt and i wanted some thing to do with music. In the end i got cow and music= moosic :cool2:

Back