Hi! I'm looking for deaf/hoh friends

normaortz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Norma from Mexico.
I'm deaf and looking for a guy that is deaf or knows ASL, just to meet and hang out.

Keep smiling!

:wave: Beinvenidos aqui!

.....oops, not a guy....just wanted to welcome you......

Welcome!!! Just a hint.....start out as friends, and then see how it evolves. There's no real Answer to Life the Universe and Everything to finding a boyfriend or a mate. But in order to have a healthy realtionship, you should start out as friends and then see how the realtionship evolves.

Hello I am Nick and I am from Latrobe, Pa its near Pittsburgh. I am here looking for new deaf friends I dont have a lot of friends. And I also have facebook and snap chat and Kik if you all like to get to know me and be friend.

You might meet more people, and even a guy, if you don't limit it to just guys on this site. I am sure some of the girls have some good deaf or HoH friends they can introduce you to later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm deaf and looking for a guy that is deaf or knows ASL, just to meet and hang out.

Keep smiling!
Hi norma. I'm from panama, i speak spanish hola mexico!! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

So, i'm deaf and i'm looking for deaf friends too

Hello, Norma. My name is Samuel, I'm HH and learning ASL.
GU student. If you want to chat, just drop me a line. Or, if skype works better, let me know. :)

Keep smiling!

Hi norma. Lol, i'm interested in making friends with you. How long have you been deaf?

Hi I am new here! I know ASL fluently. I am popular on Reddit at Reddit.com/u/pilotavery but I am new to this site. How are you? Do you want to Skype?

hi all.. I'm Erica I'm 37 years old but am just looking for friends to make but I sometimes tend to make wrong attraction toward guys who are involved in relationships but I know my boundaries tho.. ;) have fun if you find whatever u find online but just warning you all I'm not interested to date online after my bad experience with online dating.. it's long story I'm not gonna explain why ;)

Back