Hi I'm Keni

Kendi

Reaction score
I have severe hearing loss in right ear and my left one cannot be aided. I have been trying out ric hearing aids but I can't hear on the phone with these. I did better with cic's. Anyone??:wave:

BTE hearing aids are a great option and there's some people with the Naidas (CI will be usable for your left ear too)

Thanks for your reply but for some reason they want to give me a ric and I don't know why. I have recruitment issues.

Thank you. Just learning how to use this site. I live in Pinellas Park Florida. I have been struggling my whole life with hearing issues I find the whole hearing aid business to be very lacking. For instance, you go to audi - they put aid in and ask how it sounds. Seems to me the office should have a sound booth like real life. Honestly, hours and hours and days of my life have been wasted running back and forth to audi. I am exhausted and I still can't hear. Currently trialing Siemen's Pure MI Ric and can't hear on phone. Audi thinks that's ok. I'm tired of being treated llike an idiot.

Kendi, how far away is that from FSDB? (Jacksonville) You might want to go and see an audi there, since they'd be experianced with young dhh folks. You really do need a BTE....they have more power.....i do think hearing on the phone is becoming obsolete....you can just text!

Jacksonville

Sorry that's a few hours away from me as I'm near the gulf of Mexico. Thank you for writing :wave:

Thank you. Just learning how to use this site. I live in Pinellas Park Florida. I have been struggling my whole life with hearing issues I find the whole hearing aid business to be very lacking. For instance, you go to audi - they put aid in and ask how it sounds. Seems to me the office should have a sound booth like real life. Honestly, hours and hours and days of my life have been wasted running back and forth to audi. I am exhausted and I still can't hear. Currently trialing Siemen's Pure MI Ric and can't hear on phone. Audi thinks that's ok. I'm tired of being treated llike an idiot.
I suggest to you Hearing Aid on forums :P
help advise fast to people new people
I glad of you. I understood.
Hearing Aids & Cochlear Implants - AllDeaf.com
I love Hearing Aid :) cheer , I know experienced Phonak :)

Thanks for your reply but for some reason they want to give me a ric and I don't know why. I have recruitment issues.

I have a buddy who suffers from severe recruitment and he is rocking his Aleras!!! (might upgrade to the Versos soon)

yes, he may be an old fart but wait till you see his tricked out CI once he gets it :)

also, some of us rock the Naidas too

Back