Hi, I'm Jesse! :D

Se7en Sinz

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and thought I would say hello. I am 23 years old, of which I have lost my hearing when I was around 5 years old. I've been using a hearing aid ever since but lately now that I am older, I haven't been using it much anymore. The school I went to taught me how to sign proper English Sign Language, however I've been getting a grip on ASL... much better :P. Anyways hope all is well, peace! :deaf:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You will get the hang of us using ASL. Just relax and enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks all. And I have no idea what I'm looking for, hence, do we anyways?

And I am getting a hang of ASL, just out of practice since everyone that I know of that is deaf is either living in DC or to far from here. Oh well.

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and thought I would say hello. I am 23 years old, of which I have lost my hearing when I was around 5 years old. I've been using a hearing aid ever since but lately now that I am older, I haven't been using it much anymore. The school I went to taught me how to sign proper English Sign Language, however I've been getting a grip on ASL... much better :P. Anyways hope all is well, peace! :deaf:

welcome you AD I can help you support I can teach you ASL :D

Back